I hope you're all doing well! I’ve been using Robotask for a while now to automate various processes, and I’ve encountered a challenge that I’m hoping to get some insights on.
Recently, I noticed that one of the tasks I've set up tends to consume a significant amount of CPU and memory resources when it runs, especially during peak times. This has led to some performance issues on my machine, causing other important applications to slow down or even become unresponsive.
I’m wondering if there’s a way to configure Robotask to automatically monitor the resource usage of this specific process. Ideally, I’d like to set a threshold for CPU and memory consumption, and if the process exceeds that threshold, I would like RT to automatically restart it. This could help maintain system performance without requiring constant manual intervention.
Has anyone implemented a similar solution or know if RT has built-in features that allow for this kind of resource management? Any tips or suggestions on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!