<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Quick Start Guide >
The RoboTask is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to RoboTask are exclusively owned by the author - Task Automation Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 30 days. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use RoboTask, you must purchase it.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use RoboTask on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time:
•Personal license entitles you to use RoboTask only on a single computer at home for personal purposes.
•Business license entitles you to use RoboTask on server or workstation by employees of your company or organization at single location.
•If you need to use RoboTask on a few computers (servers or workstations) you must purchase corresponding amount of licenses.
•The user can install and run runtime module to perform pre-made tasks on a separate computer without an additional license.
4. Registered user is granted free upgrades of RoboTask within one year period since purchasing of RoboTask. In order to prolong the period of free upgrades, user must purchase new registration code with discount.
5. The licensed RoboTask software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
6. The trial version of RoboTask may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution trial version of RoboTask without written permission from the copyright holder.
7. RoboTask IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Task Automation Software.
9. Installing and using RoboTask signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove RoboTask files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original RoboTask.
Task Automation Software