Minor bugs

Post comments and suggestions for RoboTask here
pierrehl

Minor bugs

Post by pierrehl »

Create batch file needs to place a quote around rtaskrun, like "C:\Program Files\RoboTask\rtaskrun.exe". Otherwise the batch won't run.{Textfile(filename)}, please add a vertical scrollbar to it. If the text file is too long, there is no way to terminate that dialog unless you kill robotask manually via task manager.
Oleg
Site Admin

Minor bugs

Post by Oleg »

Create batch file needs to place a quote around rtaskrun, like "C:\Program Files\RoboTask\rtaskrun.exe". Otherwise the batch won't run.
It already has been fixed. Will be in new release.
{Textfile(filename)}, please add a vertical scrollbar to it. If the text file is too long, there is no way to terminate that dialog unless you kill robotask manually via task manager.
What do you mean? {Textfile(filename)} is only variable which returns the content of text file.
You may use it anywhere and we can't garantee absence of some troubles if text will be too large.
pierrehl

Minor bugs

Post by pierrehl »

I am sorry I did not make it clear. I have a dialog that has[{Time}, {DayOfWeek}, {Date}]{TextFile(c:\test.txt)}Except c:\test.txt has many lines in it. The net effect is that the OK button is below the bottom of the screen and there is no option to position the dialog in order to click on that. If you can make the content of the dialog automatically received a vertical scroll bar if it exceed the screen height, that would be great. You are right that I should check to see if the text has too many lines in it, but to have a dialog popup without a way to exit from it is kind of bad.