Wait for confirmation window

Discuss RoboTask here
egoiste

Post by egoiste »

Hi Oleg,I have started using your program a few days ago and I see it has a great potential for me. However, I need help with one of the tasks. Here is a short description.I have a program with many files to be processed. The task should involve these steps:1. Open file by pressing ALT+F+O.2. Process the file by pressing ALT+T+A. The processing time of each file varies by its size.3. Wait for confirmation window that the file processing is complete.4. Hit Enter to close the confirmation window.5. Hit F4 to close the file.6. Hit Down Arrow to move to the next file.7. Continue from step 1.And here are my questions. How can I make the program wait for the confirmation window? For some files, the confirmation window appears almost instantly while for the bigger files it may take up to 5 or more seconds. I could set a delay to wait for the confirmation window that would be equal to the longest period of time that is needed for the confirmation window to appear (however, this is an unknown), but then the delay would be applied to every file, even for those that do not need it. And my second question. How can I continue from the beginning of the task when point 6 is completed?Thanks for you help.Miro
egoiste

Post by egoiste »

Hi Oleg,please consider this thread closed, I have found all the answers in another thread.Thanks, Miro