Scheduler error

Discuss RoboTask here
Alejandro

Scheduler error

Post by Alejandro »

I had version 2.4 (Win 2003 std), I exported my backup task, reformatted computer and installed RoboTask 2.5.1 (Win 2000 server, since 2003 was in evaluation period and I didn't bought the license), then imported backup task.Since then I cannot schedule a task because I get the error"Failed execute 'ConfigEvent' (C:\Program Files\RoboTask\Plugins\MISC\MISCELLANEOUS.RTP)"when I try to schedule something, and in any task with scheduler setup (such as my backup or the "clear log" built in example) I get the message:"An error has ocurred. Delete this event."And obviously the task is not being executed. I tryed re-installing both 2.4 and 2.5 versions but the problem remains. To reformat the computer is no longer an option since it is in production now.Any ideas??? Help!!!
Last edited by Alejandro on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Scheduler error

Post by Oleg »

Can you send me the task (text of the task)? I want to look at this.

Can you configure new task with events from "General" group?
Last edited by Oleg on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Scheduler error

Post by Oleg »

Also you can simply remove the event and configure it again.
Alejandro

Scheduler error

Post by Alejandro »

I'm sorry, I haven't seen your reply.The problem is not the task wich was already working before, but the scheduler itself. As you can see en the following image the errors comes up even opening one of the included sample tasks...And if I try to create a new task I go to triggering events > add > general > sceduler and then I press "select" and after that nothing happends, the scheduler window doesn't open and I get no error message...For now I set the backup to run using the file monitor option but scheduler still not runing...
Last edited by Alejandro on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.