Automating Daily Voucher Retrieval: Seeking Guidance for Chrome Page Refresh and Image Detection

Discuss RoboTask here
vincentb

Automating Daily Voucher Retrieval: Seeking Guidance for Chrome Page Refresh and Image Detection

Post by vincentb »

Hello,
I am new to this forum and new to using this program. I am intrigued by the concept of the program and its potential for carrying out specific tasks. If anyone could provide assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

There's a particular website that displays a picture on a specific page, and this picture contains a voucher that can be used for discounts. This voucher image appears once every 24 hours and remains visible for only 20 minutes. After that timeframe, the image vanishes, replaced by another random picture, and the coupon expires as well. This situation necessitates checking the website around the clock, refreshing the page every 20 minutes, and monitoring for the appearance of the coupon picture to make use of it.

The tasks at hand are as follows:
To refresh a specific page in Chrome.
To search for an image within a designated area of this specific webpage.
Upon successful detection of the coupon image, I hope to receive a notification, either through a call from my PC to my phone, or alternatively, an email if making a call proves to be challenging.

Is it feasible to achieve this? Your patience is greatly appreciated as I am still getting acquainted with the platform. Thank you in advance to anyone who can assist me.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Automating Daily Voucher Retrieval: Seeking Guidance for Chrome Page Refresh and Image Detection

Post by Oleg »

By what signs do you want to distinguish an voucher from a random image?
Oleg Yershov