FXP transfer betwins FTP

Discuss RoboTask here
Jaszczur

FXP transfer betwins FTP

Post by Jaszczur »

is it posible to FXP transfer betwins FTP's?  like conect to one ftp choose files conect to second ftp and transfer files betwen them? 
Oleg
Site Admin

FXP transfer betwins FTP

Post by Oleg »

You may create the task which download file for one FTP and, next, upload the file to another FTP server.
One restriction:
RoboTask supports only one connection to FTP server at a time in one task. Thus you must close previous FTP session before opening of another session. Algirithm of your task should be like this:

FTP Log On //to first server
Download File //or few files
FTP Log Off
FTP Log On //to second server
Upload File //or few files
FTP Log Off
Jaszczur

FXP transfer betwins FTP

Post by Jaszczur »

this wont help me but in future version is posible to add that? (like flashfxp have easy transfer betwen ftp )
Oleg
Site Admin

FXP transfer betwins FTP

Post by Oleg »

FlashFXP and similar utilities transferes files between server through your local computer with using your existing internet connection. This is easy to make, like I wrote above. So I don't think that we'll do such action in nearest future.

However we plan to implement "FTP Synchronization" action in next release. This is high-level action which synchronizes files between local folder and remote folder on FTP server. (like "Synchronize Folders" action).
Last edited by Oleg on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.