How to start a task when starting the computer?

Discuss RoboTask here
anthonyystwarty

How to start a task when starting the computer?

Post by anthonyystwarty »

My greetings. I programmed a time in shceduler for robotask to trigger a message, but the computer was off at this time, what to do so that when I turn on the computer, robotask executes the task that has already passed? I thought it was to check *wake up the computer to run the task* in the scheduler, but it didn't work...thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: How to start a task when starting the computer?

Post by Oleg »

I thought it was to check *wake up the computer to run the task* in the scheduler...
wake up the computer to run the task works if your computer is "sleeping" at specified time. The trigger setup wakeup timer to wake up the computer for task. If your computer is powered off or in hibernate mode - then this option does not work.
...what to do so that when I turn on the computer, robotask executes the task that has already passed?
If you put your computer into sleep mode this works without any additional actions. When you wake up the computer, the scheduler trigger executes all unprocessed time points.
Oleg Yershov
anthonyystwarty

Re: How to start a task when starting the computer?

Post by anthonyystwarty »

Thank you, sorry for the delay in answering, I still didn't get what I wanted, the following happened: I programmed a file to delete at 7 pm on 06/09/23, but my computer was turned off at that moment, and when I turned on the computer at at 8 pm I would like the task to run. thanks