SQL insert / update database from file

Discuss RoboTask here
millsey

Post by millsey »

Oleg,
I take my hat off to you for announcing this, it may have seemed I was being a pain but this function will open up lots of extra uses for Robotask.
I will be purchasing 5 copies on Monday - one for each of our servers!
Thanks again for great support for a great prodcut and I look forward to the next version.
Millsey
PS have you ever thought of writing a compiler so that we can program a set of actions into Robotask and then compile the "program" as an executable - it would mean that people like me who do not have time to learn a full programming language would be able to generate programs which do specific things to our database or whatever! I can tell you that we would be willing to pay for such development if you think it is possible.

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

have you ever thought of writing a compiler so that we can program a set of actions into Robotask and then compile the "program" as an executable - ....
It's impossible now by many reasons. But there is another way to launch a single task. RoboTask has ability to place a task shortcut onto desktop. This task can be launched as standalone application. Of course RoboTask must be installed on this computer.
For transfering of tasks between computers use Export/Import mechanism.