Monthly schedule bug

Discuss RoboTask here
paulus

Monthly schedule bug

Post by paulus »

Hi,

It seems to be that when you schedule a task on a monthly basis on one day, you have to select the checkbox of the day before.
For example, when you want to schedule on every 10th of the month on 12.00 hours, you have to select the checkbox of the 9th in order to let the scheduler start... (bug?)

Greetings,
Paul Siteur

Oleg
Site Admin

Monthly schedule bug

Post by Oleg »

Hm, may be...
Thank you for report.
waldo

Monthly schedule bug

Post by waldo »

Did this "bug" get fixed in V2.2.1?  I still have to follow Paulus post to schedule a task on a specific day of the month (i.e., select the day before I really want it to run).  If the "bug" was fixed, any idea as to what I am doing wrong? 
Oleg
Site Admin

Monthly schedule bug

Post by Oleg »

Yes, this bug has been fixed. Are you sure that you installed new version? Make sure that you stopped RoboTask service before installation of new version.
waldo

Monthly schedule bug

Post by waldo »

I have confirmed that the new version is installed and I stopped the Robotask service prior to installation.  I also have confirmed that task scheduled on a particular date will now execute as scheduled (i.e. 1,2,3...31).   However, when I specifically want to schedule a task to run on the last day of the month (i.e. using the # sign) it does NOT execute at all.  Is there a "bug" in using the # for the last day of the month?  I have tried many different times, etc. without any luck in task execution.  It is like the # has been disabled and is not functional. Is there something different about scheduling using the last day of month (i.e., the # election)?   THANKS.
Oleg
Site Admin

Monthly schedule bug

Post by Oleg »

Thanks, you’ve found a bug.