Paperless Faxing

Discuss RoboTask here
krhoades

Paperless Faxing

Post by krhoades »

Hello, I hope someone can help me create a task since I am new at this. I will explain what I would like to happen.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.1.  Brother multi-function device sends faxes in tiff format to a networked share (g:\faxes\_incoming).  I would then like a copy of the new faxes received placed into an archive folder (g:\faxes\archive) in the network share. 2.  Receptionist will then drag new faxes to users directory (multiple users)(g:\faxes\users\cindy) and from that I would like Robotask to then email the document to the appropriate user.3.  There will then be additional folders under g:\faxes\ such as purchase orders and invoices that I would like to be emailed to whatever user they need to go to.Not quite sure how to make this all work together.  I did try the task that was posted entitled file monitor (make copy and place in another folder) the problem I think I am running into is the Brother MFD names the tiff files something like Fax 10-23-07 89;56;89 and it does not like that format for some reason.  If I just label the tiff "test" then it will copy the file like it is suppose to.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.