My Actions in the Actions List

Post comments and suggestions for RoboTask here
Zac

My Actions in the Actions List

Post by Zac »

I wanted to ask about adding a "My Actions" dropdown section in the "Actions" Tab when you go to edit a task or create a task like how there are "General", "Dialogs and Notifications", "Files and Folders", etc... where we can take an action from the list of available actions and make a version of that action in the "My Actions" section that has preset values input into it from when it was setup and allow changing the name of the action if it's in My Actions like you do in Task steps.

Also all you need to do to edit it is to click the task and click "Edit" at the top or bottom and treat it the same as a normal action except that you can easily reuse it anywhere in any task of your robotask session even if it's separate tasks that way if you know the task your going to make is similar to your other tasks but doesn't necessarily have all the same steps, you can just easily double click it from the "My Actions" dropdown and add it without the added steps of adding the values to the action if you already have it saved. Thank you for taking the time to read this!