Back-Up Task

Post comments and suggestions for RoboTask here
Pontiac99

Back-Up Task

Post by Pontiac99 »

It would be nice to have a backup task which has a checkbox folder tree selection. This would allow a user to select a folder tree, with an option of deselting a few not necessary subfolders. It appears the current archive/folder/file selection requires you to select folders and add to a list, which may not be as efficient has a checkbox file/folder selection dialog.

There are times where I need to backup a folder tree with serveral folders, but each subfolder has 1 to 2 folders which are not necessary to backup.

Excellant and very intuitive application with many options/tasks. I have been looking for an application like this for awhile and this seems to fit the bill of everything I need it to do.
BrianSmith

Back-Up Task

Post by BrianSmith »

This is exactly what I would like to see implemented so I could create a task to backup files or burn files to CD more easily.

A task where I could press CTRL-SHIFT-ALT+B for example and get a dialog appear that shows me a folder hierarchy with checkboxes next to every folder and file and allows me to check the files I want, keep a running total of the size of the selected files and folders, then click OK and have the selected files and folders stored in a file or variable and then used to burn to a CD or zipped up.