Automated tasks have stopped running

Discuss RoboTask here
dbreyer

Post by dbreyer »

Automated tasks have stopped running or run very sporadically. Such as, a scheduled task will have run today, but it hasn't run in 3 days.

We have the demo 2.0.1 version running on two machines, and both do the same thing.

Has anyone else had this problem?
AlexeySurkis

Post by AlexeySurkis »

Please could you email me one of your tasks at support[@nospam]robotask.com? To export task to a file, select a task and click the "Task | Export" menu command.
BrianSmith

Post by BrianSmith »

I get the same error.

I have 5 tasks scheduled to "Pack Files" in 5 different folders.

4 of these tasks run successfully and one just doesn't run at all. There is no errors in the log and other scheduled tasks fail to run after that.

They also don't report any errors and there is nothing to indicate that the task has run or attempted to run.

If edit one of the scheduled tasks and change the scheduled date to a future date and wait for that date to come round the tasks runs successfully and scheduled tasks then begin to rum again.

It appears the scheduler is dead for some reason and doesn't work again until a task is re-edited.

I will perform some more tests to try and get a consistant pattern and report on it.

If I can supply anything to support to help diagnose this, let me know.
AlexeySurkis

Post by AlexeySurkis »

We fixed that bug and the new version 2.0.3 will be available shortly.