Template

Discuss RoboTask here
andydis

Template

Post by andydis »

Hi Everyone,

I am new here,

I wanted to know if anyone could help me develop a template using robotask so I can develop it further, I understand this may be chargeable.

To give you a brief idea of what the template needs to do:-

1) read gmail for unread emails
2) if a email if unread does it contain a string "order"
3) put some data from the gmail into MYSQL DB
4) download the attachment in the gmail to local PC, put in a folder named as a variable from the email
5) mark the mail as read
6) run a batch file (or a list of commands) for an amount of time that was specified in the email (this is variable) , Note the command also includes a variable that was included in the email
8) check if a file exists , if yes send an email reply to the email address included in the variable data of the email if not
7) send a different reply via email to the email address included in the variable data of the email
8) goto step 1

Could someone help me?

Thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Template

Post by Oleg »

1) read gmail for unread emails
You can do this with email actions. Look at IMAP actions
2) if a email if unread does it contain a string "order"
Look at IMAP Mail loop action. You can analyze message flags and subject
3) put some data from the gmail into MYSQL DB
You can use SQL Query action or Database actions
4) download the attachment in the gmail to local PC, put in a folder named as a variable from the email
see IMAP Download Message and Parse Email
5) mark the mail as read
IMAP Set Message Flags action
6) run a batch file (or a list of commands) for an amount of time that was specified in the email (this is variable) , Note the command also includes a variable that was included in the email
Run Program/Open Document action
8) check if a file exists , if yes send an email reply to the email address included in the variable data of the email if not
7) send a different reply via email to the email address included in the variable data of the email
To send email - Send Email action
to check existence use FileExists variable
8) goto step 1
You can run this task periodically. For example every 10 minutes. Use Cyclic trigger
I wanted to know if anyone could help me develop a template using robotask so I can develop it further, I understand this may be chargeable.
Unfortunately we don't provide such service. You have to compose your tasks yourself
Oleg Yershov