Features of RoboTask software in the latest version?

Discuss RoboTask here
MarvinJohnson

Features of RoboTask software in the latest version?

Post by MarvinJohnson »

RoboTask software is a popular software which was developed to automate the operations of computer. I am a new user.I have only heard about this software and I don't have much experience with it's operations.Can you please give a brief description about the features of this software?I know that it is downloadable from your website.Is it free or whether we have to pay for the download?If we have to pay for Robotask software,how much is its price?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Features of RoboTask software in the latest version?

Post by Oleg »

Look at the flash animation and small videos how to create and edit simple task: https://robotask.com/flash/
Here you can see the complete documentation: description of all actions, triggers, variables and another functions of RoboTask

The RoboTask allows to easily design any simple and complex tasks from prepared blocks (actions) in interactive editor.
Every task corresponds some scenario of serial execution of operations. The finished task is written into a little text file and can be executed in the RoboTask environment.

The task supports the elementary rules of algorithm design:

Execution of an action block by a condition;
  • Cycles, that is execution of actions by a cycle.
    Every task can be started both manually and automatically by means of trigger. Trigger runs the task automatically when an appropriate event appears.
Oleg Yershov