GiveAwayOfThe Day

Discuss RoboTask here
eagleman

GiveAwayOfThe Day

Post by eagleman »

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/robotask/#more-366In other words they are giving away the commercial licence of your program FOR FREE only for a limited period.The question is:They Really CAN DO this with your licence?They ensure that's all legal, but i'm not so sure.Who has right?
Last edited by eagleman on Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

GiveAwayOfThe Day

Post by Oleg »

This is TIME-LIMITED offer. Owners of giveawayoftheday have published RoboTask with our permission and on our request.
Only today you can download RoboTask from giveawayoftheday and use it for noncommercial purposes for free.
This is our christmas gift.
Last edited by Oleg on Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
T-1000

GiveAwayOfThe Day

Post by T-1000 »

Last edited by T-1000 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
steel

GiveAwayOfThe Day

Post by steel »

Giveawayoftheday.com is giving away Robotask 3.1 today (9-3-08) This is a one day opportunity to get Robotask free.
Timbro

GiveAwayOfThe Day

Post by Timbro »

I found RoboTask via GiveAwayOfTheDay and let me tell ya, I am thrilled with the program. There will come a day when I will need the program again and I will buy it because its awesome software!
I think its good business to give away programs every now & then to let people know that the software company is out there, plus it gives first hand the user a chance to get to know the software before paying the bucks. I myself am more apt to pay for software that works well rather than shelling out cash for something that either I didn't use before or just tried out a half-working demo.
Thanks RoboTask for writing this software and giving RT users a place to communicate about it :)